[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BEDEMON - View topic - Pentagram - Live at the Keg 1976

Pentagram - Live at the Keg 1976

Discuss all things Bedemon.

Pentagram - Live at the Keg 1976

Postby Red » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:27 pm

Hey Geof,
I just got this bad boy in a trade. It's a killer live recording from '76 with Marty Iverson. The tracklist is...

1. Mad Dog
2. Little Games (Yardbirds)
3. Starlady
4. Everything's Turning to Night
5. Come On (Part 1)
6. Teaser
7. Smoke Screen
8. Horseman

I'm really excited to have this recording, mainly because I didn't even know there were any live recordings of Pentagram from the 70's in existance! Before "Smoke Screen", Bobby mentions that the band will be releasing an EP in October... This must have been one of the last Pentagram shows! Any insight on this recording?

Postby Geof » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:53 am

Yes, I recorded about four shows on my trusty Roberts reel-to-reel when we played the Keg in 1976 while Marty was in the band. Just mics in the room, not soundboard. A few other friends may have recorded them as well. The ep referred to was the Underground Sound 5-cut session we were working on at the time.

Postby Paulie » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:47 pm

Half-inch two-track?
I know that some reel tapes from that era have had a hard time in later days, I can put you in touch with a TOP-NOTCH engineer who can bake the tapes and transfer that material for you, I'd trust this guy w my kid's life let alone my master reels. Gotta be careful with that stuff! This guy rocks and has worked w some large names, email me off-the-board if/when you want to talk to him.
All the best, PAULIE

Return to Bedemon