Last Days Here Documentary

Discuss all things Bedemon.

Last Days Here Documentary

Postby Blondeartiste » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Can't wait to see you Geof, at the "Last Days Here" Documentary L.A. Premiere this Friday!! Will you be talking to the Press about the upcoming Bedemon album as well? Your fans will be totally stoked - it's finally nearing completion...quite a ten year project!! I hear the L.A. writer for the "WeHo" Patch of the Huffington Post, Tracy Pattin, is going to be at the L.A. opening to interview you and do a piece on the movie. Will look forward to reading that...heard the opening in New York got great reviews....but we can't let them beat out Hollywood now, can we? Looking forward to seeing Bobby again, meeting his wife, this time, too. See you there and huge congratulations on "Last Days Here" success!!

Re: Last Days Here Documentary

Postby Geof » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Thanks for joining the BEDEMON Forum and for your kind words of support and encouragement. Looking forward to this Friday's LA premiere as well. And, then FINALLY seeing the release of BEDEMON's Symphony of Shadows within the next few months, literally a decade in the making.

Postby Geof » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:17 am

Last Days Here is now out as a commercial DVD, available from regular locations (Amazon etc.). It includes a whopping nearly 40 minutes of deleted scenes including the captured-on-video reunion of Bobby and myself at the Hollywood House of Blues July 3, 2009. It also includes a scene discussing the possible "curse" of Pentagram, and shows stills of both Randy and Vincent, mentioning their passings.

Postby samnu » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:57 am

I saw the doc instant on netflix. Really great, and I was hoping there would be bonus material in the dvd. I'm glad to hear there is!! I can't wait to get a copy!!!

Postby Blondeartiste » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 pm

LOVE the Last Days Here DVD!!! Thanks, Babe, for the birthday gift Geof! The extra material was great too. So interesting to see the scene where you and Bobby meet for the first time in 25 years! Sure the sales of the DVD will be huge. Can't WAIT for Bedemon's Symphony of Shadows release...which will be explosive!! Trust me! Hand painting T-shirts as we speak with Bedemon logo!!! Get ready...the first reviews are incredible...and it's JUST the beginning!

Postby simon7 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:41 am

Geof, I saw you in the movie "Such Hawks Such Hounds". Look great))

Postby Scott » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:17 am

Necrothread, sorry.

Finally rewatched this the other night (saw it in the cinema, I believe it played here for some festival). Glad to watch it in depth and get some perspective only the whole thing.

My only minor gripe is that my DVD (a local release) had no bonus material.

The meeting with Bobby discussed in the extras, would that be the same footage that is on youtube (from the Q&A after the premiere)?

Postby Geof » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:37 am

I don't understand the comment that the DVD has "no bonus material" and is "a local release." What does that mean?!! The legit DVD available from Amazon etc. has a whopping forty minutes of bonus material, and the DVD extra scene with me and Bobby was us meeting pre-show at the House of Blues in Hollywood on July 3rd, 2009. So, I have no idea what DVD you are referring to! A bootleg? The press conference scene at the movie premiere is not on the DVD. I strongly recommend purchasing the legit DVD; the bonus stuff is worth it.

Postby Scott » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Crap. I'm sorry. I left out some very important information in my earlier post.

I live in Australia. The DVD I purchased was an Australian R4 release. It just has the documentary on it and nothing else. I'm gonna go ahead and get the R1 release then, to see this bonus material. Thanks for the information!

My bad!

Postby Geof » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:33 pm

No prob...I am sure you will dig the bonus stuff and find it worth getting the DVD.

Return to Bedemon