[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BEDEMON - View topic - My reviews

My reviews

Discuss all things Bedemon.

My reviews

Postby Mold » Sat May 20, 2006 7:23 am

Hi Geof,
just wanted to let you know about some reviews i've published on the webzine i collaborate with.

Bedemon:

First Daze Here:

First Daze Here Too:

(all review are written in italian, i can try to translate them to english if you like to read it)

I'm trying to give my little contribution to spread the word about Bedemon and early Pentagram legacy.

Again, thanks a lot for the wonderful music you made and for all the efforts you put in releasing these fantastic records.

Postby Geof » Wed May 24, 2006 1:28 am

Wow, the reviews look...cool! Can't read them, but I'm guessing they're supportive. You don't have to go to the trouble to translate them but thanks for the offer. We appreciate the comments and are glad you enjoy the music...I just wish Randy was here to share in this.

Return to Bedemon