[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BEDEMON - View topic - Interest in t-shirts? Posters?

Interest in t-shirts? Posters?

Discuss all things Bedemon.

Interest in t-shirts? Posters?

Postby Geof » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:05 pm

We're curious as to whether there is enough interest in either/both t-shirts and posters to justify pursuing these possibilities. Wes Benscoter's stunning art would make for a fine design on both items, but we need to know more than 4 or 5 people would be interested. Just post a quick message here and we'll gauge the response.

Thanks!

Postby Red » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:16 pm

Hell yeah I'd sport Bedemon gear! That fantastic full-color artwork on a t-shirt would look mighty nice on my torso!

If you're thinking about doing multiple t-shirt designs, maybe you could do a less expensive 1 or 2 color shirt for poor college students like me. Come to think of it, you wouldn't even have to go through the labor of making new designs, you could just take Marshole's B&W artwork and finally make a little bit of $$$ off the scoundrel!

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:55 am

I'd definately buy a shirt. Stocking 2xl would also help greatly as I don't seem to be getting any thinner.

Postby Ramster » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:49 am

Bedemon t-shirts for doomy girls and boys!

Postby Philipp » Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:36 am

Looks good.
Tell me broken soldier, what shattered your dreams

Postby Geof » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:44 am

Just to clear up any understandable confusion: the t-shirts photo ramster posted is his own depiction of how they could look; there are no shirts available right now. We just put the question up two days ago to gauge the interest. We are checking into the cost and feasibility, different vendors, quality issues, etc. plus it's Christmas weekend, so it's not going to happen immediately. Again, just to clarify: the t-shirts in the photo don't actually exist (but they do look damn good!).

metalmartyrdoom

Postby metalmartyrdoom » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:09 pm

I would definitely buy a shirt as well.... hell, probably two shirts, one for me and one for my girl!

Doom On

Postby Paulie » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:04 pm

Unfortunately, you're not going to get a very reliable predictor of sales by asking this question here. It goes without saying, the folks that post here are Bedemon supporters, and of course we'll all be interested! As someone who's been there (i.e. bands selling merch), I'd recommend that you keep the mindset that Bedemon isn't exactly a Trump proposal. Most bands would be lucky to break even. Shoot for that. If you end up in the black, then that's even better. Personally, I'd much rather see a new design rather than the LP cover, I always find shirts of LP art to be "cheating" in that it's a redundancy. I'd far sooner buy a plain black shirt with a plain white Bedemon logo, but hey, that's just me. Please do know, this isn't knocking Bedemon at all, just trying to keep things grounded and realistic to help make this possible venture a SUCCESS and avoid disappointment! It's no wonder that the Relapse guy is on vacation, he's rolling in dough, AND he has some of the lowest prices on the 'net. The lower prices keep customers happy and repeating business. THAT is good business! Whatever you guys decide to do, you know you've got your core of supporters that will be there for you.
All the best, PAULIE

Postby Skull » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:17 am

I know a lot of people that would be interested but I agree that a new design would be better. Maybe the 'Invocation of Doom' sketch that Randy drew! Also I know many artists that would be willing to help for free or next to nothing.

Also if you are going to create stickers, there's an awesome site called stickerguy and the prices can't be beat:

www.stickerguy.com

BTW, I got the album for Christmas and I can't stop listening to it. I know it's very cavernous and unproduced but the skill and playing cannot be denied.

Postby Geof » Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:55 am

Thanks to everyone for their various suggestions (and keep 'em coming!). We're still deciding if the merchandising trail is one we want to go down. We obviously don't want to order a hundred shirts, sell twenty and be stuck with eighty left over! Stay tuned...

Postby Paulie » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:55 pm

All the best, PAULIE

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:13 am

Yes, I would like to see album cover shirt's..but do try to make them 15$!

If you no were to look you can find people who will print shirt's real cheap, and if you did even have any left over...EBAY!!

I think they will sell!

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:56 am

Hell, yeah!! I would buy one also. Don't worry that you'll get stuck with leftover shirts. If people know that they can buy it for a reasonable price..no worries...

I'll pre-order a size S :D

Postby metalmartyrdoom » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:56 pm

Yeah, I think they would sell as well. I know quite a few people who I'm sure would buy some.

UP THE HAMMERS!

Postby UP THE HAMMERS! » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:20 pm

Yes please !!! I'd love some Bedemon threads (XL for me ,ta.) and a cool poster for me wall would be ACE !!!! 8)

Next

Return to Bedemon