Interest in t-shirts? Posters?

Discuss all things Bedemon.

Postby Damocles74 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:40 am

Is it this one?Image
/Step down lower..into the grave/

Postby Damocles74 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:35 pm

Why not just use the website font? across the chest like the 'pentagram' t-shirt.

Postby Geof » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:41 am

It's bizarre; literally an hour ago, I was taking a shower and for some reason I was thinking about the never-resolved t-shirt situation, and I hadn't seen this question!

That's one of the designs we've considered;, along with the cover art, a close-up of the girl's face, a photo of Randy and a few others. We're kind of hoping to re-launch everything when this "new" six-year-old album is finally finished, since there will be more of a buzz about it and the band in general. We've got some other merch ideas as well.

I've detailed the problems with doing t-shirts before: how many do we get in each size? Who is going to pay for them up front? Who will handle the money and how will it be divided up, given who is doing the work? Where do we get them? Who is going to handle dealing with processing orders and packing and shipping them, including international ones?

The problem being of course, we aren't a functioning band, have no manager or anyone that would normally take care of these things, and are located in different parts of the country, including one who is buried back east. So, it's not like we can all sit in a room and say, 'okay, you do this and you pick these up and I'll go to the post office,' etc. etc. etc. It's almost inevitably going to wind up being me a doing most if not all of the work, and one of the biggest risks is ordering 200 shirts in various sizes and selling...22.

So, we'll re-approach this topic when the new album — which really is close to completion with only one half-song of vocals and a guitar solo to go — is closer to becoming a reality...

Postby Damocles74 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:04 am

I never really like the COD album cover to be honest,(I like the Invocation to Doom BEhemoth DEMON!).I like the layout of this website with the faded stone etched lettering,I think it's better to be terse with the design.I go to alot of shows and I want to represent Bedemon with a T-shirt that will have people asking,"what's Bedemon?".
I understand it is a difficult undertaking in that Bedemon is a cult legend that most people,(who are into metal/hard rock),have never heard but hopefully the new album will change all that!

Simple but cool vintage Pentagram T-shirt worn by the bassist from Graveyard,(who worship all things Pentagram and Bedemon)..

Bedemon T-shirts

Postby Locust13 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Wow, listening to Bedemon right now on other internet connection on youtube, I want the shirt. This stuff wasn't available to me in all my metal loving years from 83 to now. I guess too obscure. But there is a market in the that. It does take time to grow, though, so you would just have to put up whatever funds to get the shirts made. I like the album cover with the girl and it would make sense that it would be on the front. The best band tshirts always had something on the back, so others could look over and see who is that with that cool shirt. Hell, I'm still trying to find a Sabbath-Live Evil tour shirt with the demon flying up at you, and pentagram goat. All on the back of the shirt too with live evil cover on front. I wish they had those, even though I'm die hard Ozzy for singer. This Bedemon guitarist has got it all, I don't know why I have never heard of Bedemon. I have, of course, heard of Pentagram but you got to understand, that wasn't available either in my day. Now with the internet, I am finding what I missed. Still funds are tight for everyone I am sure. I'll donate what I can, give me a mailing address. The vocals are so real, and those guitars. Hell it all sounds good and I am not stoned either. Wish I were. Anyway, I am new to Bedemon and hope I see a shirt someday. Let me know at sleepingvillage13@yahoo.com and I will forever be in your debt. Thanks
Locust13

Postby Geof » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:37 am

Thanx for the comments...very much appreciated.

The shirt thing is still very much on tap, but right now I am in the middle of mixing the 2002 reunion sessions. We're about halfway through, and it depends on the availability of the studio engineer. For example, we're getting together tonight (Sat. 12/20) but his next free day isn't until either the 28th or 30th.

You mentioned, "The Bedemon guitarist has got it all..." although I'm not sure who you're referring to, as Randy, Mike and I all played guitars on the Child of Darkness tracks. Even Bobby played a few things; they're all listed in the booklet, as I included track-by-track musician credits so you can tell who's doing what on each song.

In some ways, I envy you young kids. There's so much cool music from the past to discover... :!:

T-shirts and Bedemon gear

Postby Jake » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:14 pm

I would love to own Bedemon wear, a nice Randy Palmer shirt would be cool as well. Hope everything runs smoothly in 2009! Doom on, Jake :shock:
There are two ways to of spreading light: To be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. "Warton"

Previous

Return to Bedemon