[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BEDEMON - View topic - Guitar tabs?

Guitar tabs?

Discussion forum for legends of doom... Pentagram!

Guitar tabs?

Postby vaquerodiablo » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:36 pm

Postby grooverock » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:40 am

Postby Solid Sound » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:37 am

Live free and burn

Postby vaquerodiablo » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:28 am

Postby grooverock » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:42 am

Postby Solid Sound » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:53 pm

I think 'Review your choices' tab is something like that (main notes, simplified of course):

intro etc
G|-----------9\10\9----------
D|-------79------------------
A|---57----------------------
E|-----------------------------
\:glissendo

verse.....................................End of verse ("but there's a man...")
G|------------------------------ /-------------------------------
D|------------------------------ /-------------------------------
A|-7-77------------------------ /--7-77------------------------
E|--------323-3--22-2--555--- /--------323-3--555-777-----

I don't remember the other riff (bridges - "evil churns..." etc) exactly, and I notice that the "RYC'album" version seems to be much different at some points (maybe more simple bass-line and with 46 tons of f*cking heavy guitars!). :wink:

With my band, we'll work soon on a cover of a Pentasong...
RYC why not!? 8)

Cheers!
Live free and burn

Postby vaquerodiablo » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:28 pm

Thanks!! Can't wait to hear your band!

Tabs

Postby Daniele » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:03 pm

Hi to you all.
I did many of the guitar tabs posted in the old glorious ramshead.org website a couple of years ago.
I think I still have them somewhere in my PC, all proudly McAllister-era.
I was beginning to do some tabs off "Day of Reckoning" album but the old site close down, so I abandoned the idea.
I'm waiting for the new Pentagram site (Pentafans.com) become reality, so I can try to send my old tabs to that site for you all.
Cheers!
Dan

Postby Red » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:19 pm

I started on a tab for Relentless but didn't ever finish it. If anyone's up to the task, you can finish it (convert text to Courier New font to read)...

Tuning: Drop B

Riff 1:

(x8)
|-----2-2-----2-2--------------------|
|------------------------------------|
|-2p0-----2p0-----2p0--2p0-2p0-2p0---|

|-9---8-|
|-9---8-|
|-9---8-|
|-------|
|-------|
|-------|

|-9---8-|
|-9---8-|
|-9---8-|
|-------|
|-------|
|-------|

(x4)

Riff 2:

(x2 - Vocals)
B |-2-2-2-2-5-2-2-2-7-2-2-8---2-2-2-2-5-2-2-2---5---7-|
Gb |---------------------------------------------5---7-|
B |---------------------------------------------5---7-|
E |---------------------------------------------------|
Ab |---------------------------------------------------|
Db |---------------------------------------------------|

(x
B |-2-2-2-2-5-2-2-2-7-2-2-8---2-2-2-2-5-2-2-2---5---7-|
Gb |---------------------------------------------5---7-|
B |---------------------------------------------5---7-|
E |---------------------------------------------------|
Ab |---------------------------------------------------|
Db |---------------------------------------------------|
Now I don my electric axe, I'm gonnna lay you on your back

Postby justforsabbath » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Well guys I am a doom metal fan from India, Mumbai city just joined this forum and its great to be here. I want to wish each and every member of bedemon and pentagram thanks for the amazing music they have created.

My purpose to write in this thread was that I am looking for the "Be Forewarned" Guitar tab. If any one can just help me out with it would be awesome.

Return to Pentagram