[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BEDEMON - View topic - The CD is now available!

The CD is now available!

Discuss all things Bedemon.

The CD is now available!

Postby Geof » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:01 am

Black Widow e-mailed me Saturday 12/17 that they had finally received the CD that morning. As for where to get it in the US, they said:

"In US: CENTURY MEDIA, BRAINTICKET, RELAPSE, MONSTER RECORDS. MORE AND MORE TO COME.....WE HAVE A LOT OF SMALL CONTACTS THERE!!"

I didn't see any sign of it on the Relapse mail-order page but I e-mailed the owner and asked about it.

So there you go, kiddies! The CD and LP are out there. We hope to be carrying both soon but our store isn't set up yet.

I hope everyone feels it was worth the wait...

Postby Philipp » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:48 am

It was worth the wait. But I still hope the next LP will come faster. :wink:
Tell me broken soldier, what shattered your dreams

Postby Geof » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:59 pm

Well, this one took thirty years, so I am pretty sure the new one won't take as long!

Postby Red » Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:08 pm

Postby Geof » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:27 am

WOOO

Postby Bakdziti » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:58 am

Holy crap this album is so amazingly awesome, thanks for finally getting it released, as it very much deserved to be released. I've been looking for something like this ever since the first vintage Pentagram release, and I thought I'd have to wait for the second, but now here comes this amazing release.

Just thought I'd express my joy at this CD :D

Postby Red » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:05 pm

God, this release is GREAT. Everything about it is perfect. You guys really did a bang up job, and Black Widow should be commended for their work on the layout.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:34 am

I finally got my copy about three weeks ago, and I can't stop listening to it! Even though I've had these recordings for some time, it's like hearing them for the first time again. You guys did a fantastic job with the release; the liner notes alone probably took an hour to read, and I can't remember the last album I could say that about!

Killer stuff, and I can't wait to hear the 2002 recordings (not to mention First Daze Here Too).

BTW, Aquarius Records just gave CoD a an excellent review:

http://www.aquariusrecords.org/cat/newest.html

Return to Bedemon