[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BEDEMON - View topic - Interest in t-shirts? Posters?

Interest in t-shirts? Posters?

Discuss all things Bedemon.

Yes

Postby cchellis » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:49 pm

KK

tshirt

Postby KK » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:33 am

Postby WickedWorld » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:21 am

"Be Forewarned"

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:26 pm

Bedemon shirt

Postby samnu » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:05 am

A Bedemon shirt would be very cool, indeed. Medium preferably...This is my first post, glad to be part of the gang....

Postby Doom Or Be Doomed » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:14 pm

Hell yeah, a shirt would be killer!! I just got a Pentagram one off Ebay a few weeks ago and love it. Just the logo would be awsome or the album art of Invocation To Doom or Child Of Darkness would kick some ass!! You would need a few mediums though! Hope this goes through!!!!!

Postby Geof » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:50 pm

Our general thoughts are to get the 2002 stuff finished and as that's waiting for release, deal with the shirts issue. THere's a lot of aspects to this which make it somewhat complicated: what printer to use? What design, front...and/or back too? Just a design...or some text? If so, what text? And so on...and then there's the even more complex issue of how many in each size? Who is going to pay for them up front? Craig wasn't involved in the CoD release, so should he be invoved financially in a t-shirt for that album? Who is going to handle processing the orders, Mike in Arizona or me in California? Do we get involved with PayPal? Etc. etc. etc. !!!

I hope you all can understand that, not being an actual functioning band that would have a manager, merchandise team and so on, these are a lot of issues and we have to come to some type of agreement on them, and this isn't as easy as it might seem to a fan who'd simply like a t-shirt.

Postby vaquerodiablo » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:21 am

Well it sounds like the easiest thing to do would to become an 'actual functioning band' right? just kidding. we understand!

keep up the good work!

Postby Geof » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:58 am

Hey, you have NOOOO idea how much I would love to be playing Pentagram and Bedemon songs live and working on new studio material on a much more active rate, but with me here in California, Mike in Arizona, Greg in West Virginia, Bobby an unreliable element and Randy and Vincent both dead, my prospects for ANY type of reunion aren't exactly good, are they? And there isn't a real hotbed of hard rock/doom/metal musicians in the San Luis Obispo area, and I can't afford to move and even if I could...where?

I've toyed with (i.e. daydreamed about) the idea of putting on some Tribute to Vincent and Randy concerts doing material by both bands, but again, the logistics—not to mention the lack of a guitar player who could play Vincent's parts—always brings this idea back to the 'not gonna happen' file.

After this Bedemon 2002 stuff is done—and believe me, I am really frustrated by the months between recording days, due to engineer Shawn's booked-up schedule, day job and family duties—I have a TON of originals from Pentagram days to Sex and right up through stuff I was literally working on last night that I want to get to, and while I can use Craig to sing and probably get Mike and/or Greg to play bass, I don't have a guitarist. It's kind of hard to find someone who is available and not a total ego-hole and yet has the abilities of a mix of Schenker, Gary Moore, Leslie West, Leigh Stephens, Blackmore and Iommi and is familiar with bands like Captain Beyond and Lord Baltimore. Not asking for much, am I...

Postby Skull » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:14 pm

Man! You have a lot of valid arguments but if you want this thing to ever happen, which you seem to do, I would recommend contacting the cats from Witchcraft. Even if it was a one show benefit/remembrance gig you should do it. It might just be you and Greg but those guys worship you so much I'm sure they would jump on the opportunity to do it. You could even play guitar and Joe Hasselvander could play drums. What about Marty Iverson? Let's make this thing happen! Once the ball gets rolling it will take on a life of its own.

BTW there are a couple of posts from me directed to you on the 'Other obscure early doom/heavy metal' post.

Postby grooverock » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:22 pm

You might also try Ross Markonish from the band Ogre. They're out of Maine, but I'm sure he would be up for some sort of one off gig. He's got an incredible knowledge of 70's hard rock and is an extremely gifted player. He also worships the 70's Pentagram and Bedemon material and I'm pretty sure he could pull most of it off. Ogre has a cover of Review your Choices on their latest album Seven Hells and their set at the Doom or be Doomed festival was definately a standout.

http://www.myspace.com/ogre

Postby Geof » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:42 am

Maine and California...I suppose I could be in Hawaii; that would be further apart and still technically within the U.S....haha! The logistics—locating a place to rehearse, trying to line up gigs, equipment, travelling, deciding who will make all these decisions and arrangements etc. etc. etc. are really just overwhelming. It's not like I can just load my drum kit on a plane and fly to the east coast, nor do I expect someone to do likewise and fly out here. It sucks, but the reality is it's just not feasible. At this point, work continues on the Bedemon 2002 stuff—recording dates are scheduled during the next month or so—and then beyond that, I want to turn to working on my own material written from Pentagram through the present. Maybe certain musicians could fly in to appear on certain tracks, but that's a ways down the road...

Postby Damocles74 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:11 am

I want a T-shirt as well,something like the 'invocation to doom' beast!! :twisted:
/Step down lower..into the grave/

Postby winoguy » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:01 pm

I'd certainly buy one Geof. I'd be interested in doing some Bedemon patches too. PM me if you want to pursue that in any way.

Shirt Idea.

Postby hauntedshores1 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:34 pm

There was this t-shirt that Randy used to wear that had a 3-Color screen print of the old Black Sunday movie poster. It reminds me a lot of the Bedemon aesthetics. If you haven't already started concepting for t-shirt/poster designs, that might be good inspiration. He was wearing once at the table when we all discussed how Bedemon music would fair well over a Dario Argento score...perhaps during one of his infamous stabbing scenes like in Opera (Also a good movie poster).
-Nicholas Dodd

PreviousNext

Return to Bedemon