So I was listening to Child of Darkness the other day...

Discuss all things Bedemon.

So I was listening to Child of Darkness the other day...

Postby Red » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:58 pm

...and holy shit. I know everybody knows this already, but this is some of the <b>best</b> heavy music ever recorded.

There's been lots of clamoring for shirts, posters, the 2002 recordings etc, but I just want to take a moment out to thank you guys. You were some truly talented, creative individuals, and words can't express how happy I am that you guys went through the time and effort to release this stuff. Doom on!

Postby Geof » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Thanks very much!!! We're gearing up for 2010 to finally re-emerge and the News page will be updated very soon. The 2002 mixing is done — REALLY! — and now it has to be mastered and shopped to labels.

I know I'm repeating myself here, but the issue of t-shirts and stuff is one we'd like to see happen but it's somewhat of a logistical issue. We aren't a touring band with merch stalls, so we'd need to order shirts just to sell through the site and possibly to retail shirt dealers, but the issues of how many to order in each size, who's going to pay for them, deal with processing the orders and shipping etc. etc. etc. is kind of difficult to organize since we don't have a manager, aren't a functioning, touring band and don't live in the same place.

We haven't given up on it; we just have to decide how we're going to do it...

Postby Damocles74 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:13 pm

T-shirts? that's the easy part. Do it lo-fi, old school. My friend's doom band Old One buys t-shirts from goodwill and either bleaches the logo or uses housepaint and screens each shirt himself :twisted: :lol:

^ Simple, effective, kick ass!!

It would work!!!!
/Step down lower..into the grave/

Return to Bedemon