[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BEDEMON - View topic - Happy Birthday...Randy Palmer

Happy Birthday...Randy Palmer

Discuss all things Bedemon.

Happy Birthday...Randy Palmer

Postby Geof » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:13 pm

June 8th...today is Randy's birthday. He would have been 56, but...as I assume most of you know, he died in 2002.

He didn't make it to 50.

I called Taryn this morning. We talked for a while, but her being at work, our conversation was both brief and interrupted. She too had been thinking about him all day.

So, just a mention about him on the site devoted to his BEDEMON. His final creation is getting closer...

Postby EzraCobb » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:06 am

So Randy was a Gemini!!!

My b-day was June 11 & my wife's is June 10... I kinda' figured Randy was a Gemini 8)

those 2002 sessions are going to a good way to honor Randy's life (that was too short)....

Geof - I have had the BlackWidow - C.o.D. compact disc for a long time - I just got the Black Widow Vinyl version - and I must say that it is F*cking beautiful!!! Great PIC of Randy!!

I really hope the 2002 sessions get the Vinyl Treatment!!!

-- Also - if there are any Bedemon fans on this site looking for a Brand New Copy of the Black Widow Child OF Darkness VINYL (180 G)- just go to ShadowKingdomRecords dot com -- They just re-stocked these!! (they are brand spanking new).. I am not the owner of the site - I am just a patron & believe they are the best Metal store in the World Wide Web.

Postby Geof » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 am

Thanx for the nice words, Yeah, seeing the large album cover and inner sleeve is great, takes me right back to getting the new Sabbath or Lord Baltimore albums.

I'm sure the new one — which is in the final tweaking-the-final-mix stage – will be on vinyl.

Return to Bedemon