[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BEDEMON - View topic - Bedemon's Legacy

Bedemon's Legacy

Discuss all things Bedemon.

Bedemon's Legacy

Postby Skull » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:31 am

Recently when I went into my inner sanctum to listen to music my baby daughter, Lyric, scrambled as fast as she could into my room and started picking up records and exploring. But when she came to the Bedemon album, it's still on heavy rotation; she was drawn to something in it that compelled her to reach out. She was drawn to it like a moth to the flame. The 'Child of Darkness' calling out to a child of light? Very cool but very eerie.

Thanks Philipp for the posting info.

Postby Red » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:59 pm

I'm surprised she's not scared of such dark music! My dad played me "Black Sabbath" by the band of the same name in second grade and I nearly shat myself.

Postby Geof » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:00 pm

Start saving up now for her eventual therapy...ha-ha! Glad she appreciates good art, as does her dad...

Postby Philipp » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:23 am

Nice pic.
If there will ever be a Bedemon collage that has to be in it.

I took the liberty of posting it in the real size.

Tell me broken soldier, what shattered your dreams

Return to Bedemon