[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BEDEMON - View topic - The difference between the CD and LP

The difference between the CD and LP

Discuss all things Bedemon.

The difference between the CD and LP

Postby Geof » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:51 am

Okay, having refreshed my memory by pouring over both versions, the one difference is that the CD booklet has a whole section of track-by-track commentary by Mike and myself on all fifteen songs. There wasn't room on the LP to include this section. But boy, does the LP cover look awesome! Everyone I've shown it to is BLOWN AWAY by Wes' art, and the LP really displays it better than the tiny CD booklet.

Postby Philipp » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:12 am

There is still much information because of the 4-paged booklet that comes with the LP.
Tell me broken soldier, what shattered your dreams

Re: The difference between the CD and LP

Postby Mike » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:37 am

Postby Geof » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:22 am

Postby metalmartyrdoom » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:02 pm

Yes this is an excellent album... from beginning to end... then to make it even more "legendary" is the fact that some jack-ass bootlegger is kind of to be credited for this official release ever becoming a reality. I never thought I would say this, but thank the gods for this bootlegger (in this incident) :lol:

Postby grooverock » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:29 pm

I still say fuck the bootlegger, but thank god for Bedemon. I've been listening to this cd a LOT over the last couple weeks. I'd have to say that Into the Grave has emerged as my definite favorite followed by Touch the Sky and Last Call, but they're all fantastic. Thanks for putting this out and heres to the '02 sessions!

Cheers!

Postby Geof » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:29 am

Thanks for the nice comments about Bedemon. However, before we go praising anyone who continues to profit off the unauthorized sale of the work created by others, be aware that this same individual is directly responsible for the sudden shutdown of the excellent Pentagram ramshead.org site. Share the love...

Postby metalmartyrdoom » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:49 pm

By no means I am glad that the bootlegging exists. I was just referring to the fact that this material, wasn't initially meant to be heard. Isn't the Ramshead site back up? Also, thanks to Omid at Outlaw Recordings there is a new Pentagram fansite www.pentafans.com Check it out!

Postby Red » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:28 pm

Return to Bedemon